Chief Safety Officer
|Salary||R1.4mil – R1mil|
|Education||Grade 12, National Diploma / BTech in Safety Management, COMSOC 1 & 2, Blasting Certificate, Accredited Auditor (ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001)|
A leading Mining Company is looking for an experienced Chief Safety Officer to be based in Mpumalanga!
• Grade 12
• National Diploma / BTech in Safety Management
• COMSOC 1 & 2
• Blasting Certificate for Scheduled or Metalliferous Mines
• A2 and A3 Risk Management training.
• Accredited Auditor (ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001)
• Accident Investigations (ICAM / RCAT / SCAT)
• 7 years’ experience in the mining industry.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. Contact Person: Stefnie/Menina on 021 555 0952
Alternatively, please visit www.goldmanresourcing.com
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.careers(at)goldmanresourcing.com